Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Sunday, June 19, 2016


Father’s Day
Exodus 20:12


I have a wonderful father. He has been married to my mother for fifty years and they still get along very well. They are best friends. Growing up, I could always count on Dad to help me with school projects or games at home. He was always there to take me sledding in winter and boating in the summer, and we had a lot of quality time on the weekends, despite the long hours he had to work to support our family. My dad exhibits so many characteristics that we depend on our Heavenly father to have: loyalty, caring, reliability, loving, strength. He will probably blush when he reads this (so let’s add humility to the list!) Please join me in wishing fathers everywhere a wonderful day today.

No comments: