Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Monday, February 01, 2016

Meet Dawn V Cahill



Sapphire Secrets

Filled with mystery, romance, and unforgettable characters, Sapphire Secrets is the story of a Seattle woman’s relentless pursuit of truth and God’s power to heal and transform broken lives.

Twins Livy and DeeDee McCreary open a dance studio in honor of their late mother, whom they lost when they were six. Problem is, Livy remembers nothing of the day her mother died. The more she questions her family about that awful day, the more she suspects she’s been lied to all her life. While she’s seeking answers to what really happened, she keeps crossing paths with handsome engineer Scott Lorenzo, who compels her to question the New Age philosophy she was raised on. What if there is a personal God out there who cares about her?

Before Livy can discover answers, a brutal accident interrupts her search. Her life flips upside down as she faces a future she is not prepared for. Yet the unanswered questions continue to haunt her. Can she find the strength to keep on with her quest, even if it means losing the two people most dear to her—her twin, and the man she loves?

---2015 Finalist, ACFW First Impressions Contest 


Q&A With Dawn...

1.      How long have you been writing?
I started and stopped many a book over the years, but really got serious just two and a half years ago, after encouragement from my sister. Since then, I self-published two books - a short story and a novel, finished another novel, and am currently working on two more. Plus I hold down a full-time job!

2.      Where is your favorite place to write?
In my son’s former bedroom, now my writing room.

3.      Do you have any habits while writing?
I like to have a crossword puzzle next to me, and somehow, when I get stuck, it “unsticks” the creative flow.

4.      What genre do you write and how did you choose that genre?
My Hot Topic series is women’s fiction, and Seattle Trilogy is mystery. Because I like to read these genres, I challenged myself to write them as well.

5.      Tell us about your latest book.
Identical twins…a suspicious death…a family secret. Sapphire Secrets has it all, plus a dash of romance. And Livy is the only one who saw what really happened. If only she could remember…
Also check out its prequel, “When Lyric Met Limerick,” a cute romance. (see below) You could call it an appetizer for the main course.



 Dawn loves to go hiking!

6. Do you have any parting words?

I do a giveaway periodically for new subscribers to my blog. Hop over to dawnvcahill.com and sign up. You might win an ebook. And I’ll be posting updates on my publishing progress, cover reveals, and launch, so stay tuned!



Check out Dawn's other story...

No comments: