Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week Fifty-Four: Sally Clark

                           Doubt




“Then the LORD replied: Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time….though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.


Habakkuk 2:2, 3 (NLT)


We all know what doubt feels like.
Sometimes, my self-talk goes something like this: I wonder if
I should write this down? Is it a good idea? Will it serve any purpose? It was just a passing thought; it’s probably not even worth remembering.
God asks for faithfulness, not success. He has His own timing and I may never see the effects of the words I record. He asks
only that I write it down and make it plain so that someone else
may pick it up and run with it.
I believe I have my answer.




Sally Clark lives in Fredericksburg, TX. Her Christian stories and poems have appeared in Relief: A Quarterly Christian Expression Journal, A Man After God’s Heart, The Best Grandma in the World, Inspirit Literary Journal, and Life Savors. Her first children’s book, Where’s My Hug? will be released 01-01-15Find her at http://sallyclark.info .

No comments: