Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week Sixteen: Joanne Schulte



Writer's Psalm




I delight in the work you have given me, Lord; I offer it to you. Day and night I meditate on the message you would have me pass on to others through my writing. May it be like a tree offering shade to those exhausted by lifes experiences. May it be like fruit, offering refreshment to those who need to see You in a new way. I ask that You keep me away from those who would discourage me. That I might not adopt the cynicism of the unsuccessful. Or the discouragement of the rejection slip. I confess that sometimes my words feel like chaff. Worthless, ready to blow away. Watch over me, Lord. Bring me back to the green and shady banks of your fellowship


Keep me planted by your stream of living water. Give me words in your season. Give me leaves in all seasons. Let Your message prosper.






 
Joanne Wright Schulte began writing for the Lord in 2002 and just recently has begun a speaking ministry too. Her work has appeared in many publications including Chicken Soup for the Soul books. She enjoys, music, reading, writing and speaking.

 
45
 






No comments: