Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Thursday, April 11, 2013


Are You Operating in Your Sweet Spot? by Diana Flegal / Hartline Literary Agency





Vocation: the place where your deep gladness and the world's hunger meet
Fredrick Bulchner

My Pastor, Nick Honercamp, just completed a series on Worship and Ministry, wraping it up relating it all to our J.O.B.'s

When I saw this quote in a book I am currrently reading, I thought it complimented those recent messages.

He is definitely talking about operating in your sweet spot and your giftings.


Max Lucado's book, The Cure for the Common Life is one of those books that inspire a shift in one's life, changes the operating parameters- shakes things up and it never goes back to being the same. I like reading books like that. I am blessed to sit in a church each week and be challenged like that.


Read more here.

No comments: