Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great post today on Hartline's blog-- about blogging! 



Overcome Your Fear of the Blogosphere by Zoe McCarthy


Is the following how you react when you hear: “You must build a platform to increase the likelihood you will ...”

What’s a platform? How can I, a person resistant to social media, break in and raise my public image? Do I want to stand out? Why can’t I write good novels that publishers propel into the market place without all the fanfare? My name in small print is fine. Who has time to plug into social networks and write blogs, anyway? What do I have to say to people? (Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
I think that’s fear speaking of the new and unfamiliar. It was for me. Step through my journey with me and maybe your anxiety will dissipate.


Read more here.

No comments: