Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Artist's Granddaughter Arrives!

The Artist's Granddaughter

No, not a new baby, but a re-release of my 2002 novella which won the Carol Award for Best contemporary romance, e-book category. To celebrate, I'm holding a drawing. From now through Easter, everyone who "likes" my Facebook author page and comments on their traditions for Easter or another favorite holiday will be entered to win:


A silver plated heart shaped ring box, a print copy of my 2007 novella "From Now On," a print copy of "Fiction and Truth," (non fiction anthology compiled by Kathy Ide) and a Maryland style Ty Beanie Baby Crab. Also a pdf copy of my 2010 novella 'Prodigal."


Hope to hear from you on Facebook!

No comments: