Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Friday, January 07, 2011

Free Newsletter

Start the new year right--check out Randy Ingermanson's free newsletter: Advanced Fiction Writing. Sign up here.


What's in this issue:



The successful novelist needs good organization, good craft, and good marketing. In this issue, we'll talk about each of these in turn.

* Most writers hate organization and therefore most writers desperately need it. Want to get more done this year than you did last year? Read my article, "Divide and Conquer."

* I'm a character-oriented writer and my friend Jeff Gerke is a plot-oriented writer. Jeff is the author of a new book published by Writer's Digest, PLOT VERSUS CHARACTER. I was delighted to learn some valuable things about writing characters from Jeff's book. Check out my interview with him, "Plot versus Character."

* If you're not yet published with a traditional, royalty-paying publisher, one of the best things you can do to help yourself break in is to go to a writing conference. To put it simply, conferences are great marketing tools. To understand why, read my article, "Those Pesky Writing Conferences."


Are you reading my blog? Check out the massively popular "Ask A Question For My Blog" feature on my web site. Every day, I answer one question in detail from my loyal blog readers. Are you missing out? Join the fun here:
http://www.AdvancedFictionWriting.com/blog

Sign up today to read the rest!

No comments: