Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas Grace


"Christmas Grace" is back! If you missed this duet of Christmas short stories, check it out now, available from Author's Den.

(A duet of short Christmas stories, original publication date: 2008)



Christmas Grace by Laura Hamby

Hannah Kelsey, now orphaned by the War Between the States, awaits patiently for news of her one, surviving brother. A life that has been anything but easy is made more complicated by the Yankee solder she finds lying in front of her cabin a few days before the Christmas of 1864.





The Scent of Falling Snow by Robin Bayne



Aideen O'Conner felt a certain twinge when Rob Novak walked into her dance studio. Was it because she thought he didn't take her seriously, or because she was afraid he would?

When Rob visits his daughter's step-dancing teacher, he makes it clear he doesn't consider the activitiy a challenge. The real challange comes when he learns the teacher's secret.

3 comments:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Hi, Robin. When I saw your blog post, I remembered that I purchased the e-version of this book a couple of years ago as a PDF. I had it saved on disc and I was able to find it. I read both stories today and featured them on my blog. See my comments here:
http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com/2010/12/quick-christmas-reads.html

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Forgot to mention, I did purchase Prodigal - but have not gotten around to reading it yet. Will probably read and review it sometime next year.

Robin Bayne said...

Thanks Cecelia--I'm glad you found the copy you already had : )