Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Many of us are Prodigals

I just received the nicest letter about my new story from the woman I dedicated it to--


Dear Robin,


I just read the story and loved it!
Of course the driving range scene had me laughing and beaming with pride.
That is just how I remember it. And "Bernie", the beanie baby puppy is still at my side, a fond reminder of you and your husband and the great game that brought us all together for that short time.

You are a talented writer and I'm honored to have one of your stories dedicated to me.
And if you only knew my family and the kind of "prodigal" role I played, you'd really be surprised.
The story had some wonderful healing elements for me.

With admiration and gratitude,
Julieta

No comments: