Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've Been Book-Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Christine Duncan to tell six book related things about myself.

1. I love the smell of new books.

2. I compiled Words to Write By, which Christine contributed to.

3. I loved Nancy Drew books as a child, and also the Encyclopedia Brown series. I loved all mysteries and later horror novels, and now I don't like any of them.

4. I love to read at the driving range while my husband practices golf.

5. I have several translations of the Bible at home, but prefer to read it online.

6. I have a bunch of older romance novels I save for "comfort reads," to re-read when I need a boost.

Okay, who to tag, who to tag?

Cecelia Dowdy

Loree Lough
Curtiss Ann Matlock
Janet Elaine Smith

2 comments:

CurtissAnn said...

Oh, thank you for tagging me with something I am wild about-- books! I, too, read all the Nancy Drew when young. We lived in Alaska and had no tv. I read them at night, then had to run around and turn on all the lights!

I cannot play immediately, as I'm packing to leave tomorrow on a trip, but I shall play when I come back-- and yes, I'm taking a comfort read with me.
Hugs,

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Thanks for tagging me! You'll find my responses to the questions here:
http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html