I’ve been tagged by Christine Duncan to tell six book related things about myself.
1. I love the smell of new books.
2. I compiled Words to Write By, which Christine contributed to.
3. I loved Nancy Drew books as a child, and also the Encyclopedia Brown series. I loved all mysteries and later horror novels, and now I don't like any of them.
4. I love to read at the driving range while my husband practices golf.
5. I have several translations of the Bible at home, but prefer to read it online.
6. I have a bunch of older romance novels I save for "comfort reads," to re-read when I need a boost.
Okay, who to tag, who to tag?
Curtiss Ann Matlock
Janet Elaine Smith