Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Fiction from Marilynn Griffith

This week, the

Christian Fiction Blog Alliance

is introducing

Happily Even After
(#3 - Sassy Sistahood Series)

(Steeple Hill January 1, 2008)

by

Marilynn Griffith



Superwoman doesn't live here!

I marry a gorgeous executive, have a baby, lose all the weight (most of it), and move to a fine house in the suburbs with a welcoming new church. Wait...did I say welcoming?

One teeny waaah! and new mothers and their crying babies are exiled to a separate room. At least there's some enlightening conversation. Like about my husband and issues I didn't even know about!

And then there's my aptly named mother-in-law, Queen Elizabeth, who can't stand me.

I'm about to lose my mind! So it's high time for a visit to the Sassy Sistahood for some much-needed advice about men, marriage and motherhood!


The Sassy Sistahood: They get by with a little help from their friends.

1 comment:

upwords said...

Thanks for the post, Robin and thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm with you, this year, I want what God wants (today at least!)

mary