Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm it! I'm it!

Janet Elaine Smith has tagged me for the Me-Me (Moi-Moi) Blog thingie!


I've been MeMe'd. MeMe'd you ask? Well, so did I. Then I found out that I'd been tagged in this great little fun game that's going around. The guilty person who passed it on to me has her responses at http://janetelainesmith.blogspot.com/. A person tags your blog and then you get to talk about yourself. How wonderful is that? If a person is taking the time to blog, they are not going to miss an opportunity to talk about themselves, are they? I've been tagged and I'm it! So here goes.
The MeMe Rules of the Game:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Six totally useless facts about Robin Bayne

1) I actually wanted to publish under my full name, Robin Lee Bayne, but Robin Lee Hatcher had already claimed it in the inspirational fiction field. But I couldn't blame her when she explained everyone laughed if she left out her middle name. It seems that "Robin Hatcher" brings up images of lovely baby birds.

2) I went to modeling school as a teen and even taught at one later. My students were middle school girls, because the school director thought I looked too young to teach the older girls or adults.

3) I have a huge collection of Beanie Babies, and try to donate some around the holidays to children's shelters.

4) I once won a car at a mortgage banker's convention. It was a PT Cruiser, back when they were popular.

5) I majored in Philosophy/English in college, and asking all those questions about God and the meaning of life just confirmed my faith.

6) I drink "Christmas coffee" all year long--a wonderful blend of orange, cinnamon and butter rum flavored coffees.


Okay, now it's your turn to spill:

  • Denise's Den

  • Musings of a Chocoholic Novelist

  • Every Day is Mother's Day

  • Romance With Heart

  • The Writing Desk

  • Write and Whine

  • Cecelia Dowdy
  • 3 comments:

    JanetElaineSmith said...

    Thanks for playing along, Robin. The Christmas coffee sounds wonderful! Much better than that hickory stuff they drink down south!
    Janet

    Denise Patrick said...

    Lady, you are in soooo much trouble!! How come you're not on my blogroll? It's probably my fault, but you need to remind me of these lapses. LOL

    Denise Patrick said...

    OK, I did it. Go and take a peek!!