Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Working Towards Goal

I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday. I just took a break from some devotionals I am working on and visited two discussion boards I am a member of; one for writing and one for low-carb/healthy eating. I noticed a similarity in the comments, encouragement and affirmations of the two groups.

Both encourage each other to stick with it, the results will be worth it. (Publication for writers, a healthy body for the dieters)

Both mention patience in working toward the goal. Both display support and comfort from fellow members, with newbies being treated with kindness and respect. Both demonstrate one of my favorite slogans for organizations: One hand reaching forward, the other reaching back.

No comments: