Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Saturday, September 29, 2007

No Longer Available

I received a lovely e-mail from a reviewer this morning. She had found a blurb about my very first book and offered to review it. I was very pleased that my premise enticed her to want to read it, but it's actually a book that's no longer available. It was also a story I wrote before I realized I should be writing "sweet" and/or inspirational stories.

Have any of you experienced that? Someone reading or wanting to read your earlier work? (I imagine if you have a lot of older titles still circulating it's unavoidable.) And not only work that might have explicit material, but books you feel were your earlier works and not up to the level at which you write now?

How do you handle it?

No comments: