Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Connected Once Again

Sorry for the lapse in posting--I was without an internet connection most of last week. I had this wonderful idea about saving $25 each month by disconnecting a second phone line we rarely use. It was *not* the line we use for our DSL service, but I'm sure you see where this story is heading. . . multiple calls to the Tech Support Department which are routed through other countries. . . taking off work only to have the Tech guy not show up. . . . and finally a call to the phone company's corporate headquarters (president's office) and then like magic, the tech appears the next day.

So we are connected once again. Tomorrow I am going to post a review on a book I read and really enjoyed: Off the Record by Elizabeth White.

No comments: