Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Take a Bible Quiz

You know the Bible 98%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



I did better than I expected! Thanks to author Angela Hunt for posting about this quiz on her blog! Give it a try!

3 comments:

Laura Hamby said...

Creating CyberGoodwill by leaving you a smile today. :)

Checkin' out the Bible quiz.

:)

Di-dan said...

I just came upon your blog by chance and loved the quiz. I got 95% and posted it on my blog too...GREAT idea! Thanks!

Robin Bayne said...

Thanks Laura and Di--you did great!!