Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 Things

Lillie Ammann tagged me to tell five things about myself you probably don’t know. Then I get to tag five more bloggers by leaving comments on their blogs, and they tell five things about themselves, and each tag five more, and on, and on, and on.
If you read this blog and have been to my Web site, you probably already know more about me than you really want to know. But you probably don’t know:


1) I graduated from the Barbizon School of Modeling during high school

2) My degree is in Philosophy and English

3) Like Lillie, I am in that Who's Who? book but I am too cheap to order a copy.

4) I won a trip to Hawaii and a car (a PT Cruiser) back in 2001.

5) I love watching reruns of Stargate, SG-1.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Okay, off to find 5 more authors to tag and torture! Thanks Lillie!

2 comments:

Jenna Glatzer said...

You won a trip to Hawaii and a car?! How awesome! Now you must tell how you did it. :)

Robin Bayne said...

Hi Jenna!

Sorry, I just noticed your question. I was one of the Top 10 Freddie Mac (mortgage biz) users of the automated underwriting systems back in 2001. They flew all top ten of us to Hawaii for the mortgage brokers conference! At the conf. they put all 10 of our names in a hat and drew one to win the PT Cruiser--and it was me!!

They have been scaling the prizes down every year since--I think we cost them a small fortune. LOL