Please Join Us Weekly For Writing Inspiration. . . "Words To Write By" from your favorite Christian authors. . . .

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Presents!!

Congratulations to Teresa Warner of Toledo, Ohio, who won the Fall Beanie Drawing!!!

Thanks to all who entered!!

I would like to announce my new contest!!!!!

Instead of sending me an email message to enter the Christmas Beanie Drawing, I would like you to join the reader's group of my new publisher,By Grace Publishing. We will be talking about books all through December, especially the new Christmas anthology "Christmas Grace." This is a duet of stories, including mine called "The Scent of Falling Snow" and one by fellow author Laura Hamby.

I will be giving away 4 Ty Beanie Babies during the month of December, and Laura will be giving away her own prizes as well. Please join us in the fun here! It's free!

No comments: